Our contact details
Name: The Trading Guys Limited
Address: 48 West George Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G2 1BP
Your privacy and trust are important to us and this document explains how The Trading Guys handle personal data.
We may make changes to this Statement from time to
time and it is important that you check this Statement for any updates.
How we use personal data:
We collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal data when needed to provide our services and
for our operational and business purposes as described in this Statement.
We want to be clear about
our privacy practices, so you can make informed choices about the use of your personal data. You
can contact us at any time with questions or concerns.
Sharing Your Data:
We do not sell any information about you.
The type of personal information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name, email address and
- Website user statistics
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on
for processing this information are:
- a) Your consent is not required as it is deemed implicit when entering into the agreement with
us that we will be able to use your data for the purposes it was obtained in the first place.
This means that if you wish to remove that consent, you will cease to be a client.
We will erase your data when we no longer need it to meet potential regulatory, legal or reporting
You can remove that consent at any time by emailing
- b) We have a contractual obligation.
- c) We have a legal obligation.
- d) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored. We keep all the items mentioned before until we no longer have
a potential regulatory, legal or reporting requirement to do so. This means that it will be a minimum of 5 years.
We will then dispose your information safely and securely where it is no longer required
by erasing your personal information from our records.
We are committed to protecting personal data and implement and maintain appropriate technical
and organisational measures to ensure a level of security to protect any personal data provided to us
from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect our clients’ personal information and have strict internal policies against unauthorised use or disclosure of client information.
Our clients’ information is accessible only to employees who need it to provide services to the client.
All of our employees are required to follow any data privacy or security policies when handling
personal data and are reminded on a regular basis of their obligations with regard to the
confidentiality of client information through employee training and by operating procedures.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access ‐ You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification ‐ You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you
think is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure ‐ You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in
- Your right to restriction of processing ‐ You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing
of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing ‐ You have the right to object to the processing of your
personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability ‐ You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal
information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we
have one month to respond to you.
To make a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, +447508105959 and/or
The Trading Guys Limited, 48 West George Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G2 1BP